Back from Travels

Hey, I am back from major travels. I went to Minnesota and Wisconsin, and then to Bermuda. It was a good two weeks. Lots of stories to share - I don't know where to start!, and I took a lot of photographs.

Anyway, I am back in Olympia and gearing up to restart! I do feel refreshed from the travels, though I am certainly tired out and looking forward to getting more energy as I get back into a routine. On my list of things to do is finding employment and cleaning my room and getting going with an exercise routine again. I am looking forward to plugging back in to Olympia!

I pulled some garlic out of the front lawn garden at my girlfriend's house. check it out:

It looks a lot better now that Ana cleaned it up, I haven't photographed the clean bulbs yet though.

I am looking forward to posting more photos, and possibly more stories, from the travels! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Aldo Leopold: "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."

keywords: peace, justice, truth, love, wisdom, common sense, ethics, nonviolence, compassion, communication, community, egalitarian, equitable, society, culture, future, politics, government, public interest, sustainability, economy, ecology, nature, beauty, urban issues, environment, wilderness, energy, industry, reciprocity, karma, dignity, honor, patience, life, photography, music, flowers, and more!