Blue Sky

I really like that CBC documentary on the Lies that Led to War. But...It has been a few days so I suppose I should post something new. I drove from Olympia to Grants Pass OR today. Quite an adventure, and mostly fun, it definitely required a focused endurance toward the end. I am just not in long distance driving shape. Though I do enjoy driving. Anyway, Southern Oregon is absolutely beautiful. I haven't had the pleasure of touring in this region. And although I am driving directly to Auburn, CA, I hope to spend more time on my return trip exploring some of the areas two-lane roads.

Unfortunately I was in a hurry to find a place for the night, so I didn't stop to take any pictures of the absolutely gorgeous sunset tonight.

Here's a picture from Evergreen to remind me of home:

Red Square

Sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Aldo Leopold: "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."

keywords: peace, justice, truth, love, wisdom, common sense, ethics, nonviolence, compassion, communication, community, egalitarian, equitable, society, culture, future, politics, government, public interest, sustainability, economy, ecology, nature, beauty, urban issues, environment, wilderness, energy, industry, reciprocity, karma, dignity, honor, patience, life, photography, music, flowers, and more!